Thursday 13 October 2011

The new look Jambalian blog

You might not know this, but people who work in the software business often have a lot in common with those who fix cars for a living.  By this I mean some people are great at tuning engines, while others are a dab hand at prettyfying the bodywork.  In my case I can build you a great interactive website that does wonderful things behind the scenes, but when it comes to the look of the page I often let myself down.

That is why I have decided to let Blogger do the hard work and style it for me.  As of now I am replacing my own jambalian website with this one in the hope that I don't fall foul of the aesthetics police.

Hopefully this new blog will give me the encouragement to share my thoughts more often, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories